Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Fever

(PIC from garden at old house)
Spent most of the afternoon yesterday on the front porch, in the sun, combing through garden books. SPRING FEVER has officially hit. I miss my garden at the old house, but am looking forward to major flower shopping and planting this year. BTW - if any family/friends have plants to divide again this year, I obviously have the room! (hint hint).

Yesterday I bought some trillium bulbs at Lowes. In the spring, the entire floor of the preserve is covered with trillium. There were some incredible hybrids, white/green striped, plus HUGE white ones. I didn't take pictures last year, but will for sure this year. I love the way it looked, so I decided to start to naturalize my own around the perimeter of the lot. I hope the bulbs take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...