I'm not a huge cranberry fan, but I sure love this sauce. It's sweet yet tart with freshness from the orange zest and gently spiced. I can find so many ways to use it. It's so versatile.
Five ideas for Cranberry Cherry Sauce:
- Serve over or alongside pork chops or tenderloin. Here’s the Kitchn’s lesson on how to cook perfect pork chops. This tenderloin cooking method has never failed me.
- Use it to make these cranberry blue cheese appetizers. Or these super easy brie bites.
- Serve it in the jar alongside an easy to make orange cream cheesespread and cookies. I love these chocolate sugar cookies – warning the recipe makes a ton, you may want to make half!
- Spoon it on top of your yogurt like we do. Add granola (or not, your choice).
- Put the jar on a cheese platter along with a jar of Bacon Jam, Trader Joe’s Sweet and Spicy Pecans, Fruit, Cheese (blue cheese, goat cheese and sharp cheddar work well) and crackers.