Friday, January 18, 2008

SPAMMED! - WTF????

I just got this message through SWAP-BOT. Freakin' Hilarious. Do people actually think this will work?????

From Miss. Sandra Karaka. Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters Abidjan Ivory Coast. Reply me back Via : sandkaraka20084u@yahoo.com

Good day Dear One,

Greetings and How are you today,I am Miss. Sandra Karaka I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and
to secure an opportunity to invest with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Mr Kone Karaka, who the Epmgigo rebels killed recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this money in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .

It is The sum of Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand USD $10.500.000USD I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country,that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.

The Said amount is seald in Two Metal Trunk Boxes and was deposited with one of the Security Company here in Abidjan as my late father, deposited the money and registered it as Family Valuables with the Security Company because of the war down here before his death.

Now I want you to help me claim this money out from the Security Company as I have every documentations that covers the deposit by my late father with me.

I will like you to send the following informations if only you are interested in assisting me claim this money as I will not fail to give you every details you may require to claim the money

1. Your full Name.
2. Your Home Address.
3. Your Age.
4. Your Telephone and Fax numbers.
5. Your Photo.

I will give you every informations as soon as I hear from you to further this transaction immediately as the Security Company, said that it will only take them 5 working days to Deliver the Trunk to any place I may require..

Waiting with Thanks.

Sandra Karaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...