Thursday, February 14, 2008

Four things about me.

I stumbled across an old email from my Aunt Barb that I'm not sure I ever responded to. It made me think. So I thought I would post it here. Nice opportunity to reflect on "easy" things for a change.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Soda Jerk at Ice Cream Parlor
Cookie Maker/Baker at Hudson's
Executive Secretaary
Director of Strategic Research


Four places I have lived:

Madison Heights, MI - until 18 y/o
Holland, MI - for a year, work project
Ann Arbor, MI - first year of marriage
Canton, MI - for the past 9 years

Four places I have been on vacation:
Cancun Mexico
Arizona
Maryland/Delaware - to visit my big sis
Colorado - skiing :-)

Four of my favorite foods:
French Fries - my ultimate favorite!
(Good) Guacamole
Bachle Spaghetti Sauce - another post on that sometime.... (memories)
Peanut Butter

Four places I would rather be right now:
AuGres, MI "Up North" - if it was summer
In Ireland, on vay cay with my hubby (some day...)
Back in bed
Any where warm and sunny (with my hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...