Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Last Night's Dinner - YUM



I've been trying to get back into cooking lately. Last night I tried a new recipe for Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. Of course I changed it up a little bit (used Trader Joe's Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta vs. chopped) and added a little fresh basil to the top. I'm not a big fan of sun-dried tomatoes, I will admit...but this was fresh and different. I would make a "version" of it again. Oh, and Trader Joe's has this AWESOME foccacia bread that I used. It's a loaf and I sliced it into nice thick slices and put them in the toaster. That I will continue to experiment around - YUM!

2 comments:

  1. this looks yummy... i'm getting hungry. maybe i should take lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit teasing us with the delicious food you post! Can I hire you at home to be my cook, gardener, card maker, ....hmmm yeah, I can't afford you :) That looks amazing I might add!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...