Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Travel Plans

For the first time in a long time, I do not have any plans for work travel. Whoo hoo! What an awesome feeling, and just in time to enjoy the summer in MI. My only thoughts right now are of traveling up to the cottage and spending most of July there. That's "home" too, so it doesn't count as being away.

Got back from Cali on Saturday night. It was (as usual) an incredible trip. Our project went so well! It's an incredible feeling to do what you love and what you are good at. I'm hoping that we can continue the relationship with the client and work more with them, they were great to partner with.

I have to post this picture of Sophie, my friend Karen's dog. Sophie is the most mild mannered, sweet dog. I was snapping away and caught her in a yawn - she looks so ferocious!



Here is one of her sweet side. She looks a lot like Lucy - they have the same eyes, I swear they could be sisters.



Had a great time (as usual) with Karen and her parents. My trip is not complete without spending time with these wonderful wonderful people. Her dad really reminds me of my dad...and I got a little teary eyed thinking how much I missed my dad.

All in all, it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...