Monday, August 25, 2008

Join My Swap-bot Swap - HALLOWEEN!


I am hosting another swap-bot swap - why don't you consider joining? Join at swap-bot.com.

While Halloween is still a while away, it's always fun to make crafty goodness with witches, ghosts and pumpkins (oh my). I participated in a swap like this before and really enjoyed it.

So...for this swap you will make and send three HANDMADE cards to two different people - decorated with anything that has to do with Halloween.

Please send some time and be creative. If you need ideas, check out past cards I've made on my flickr account (or search flickr) http://www.flickr.com/photos/skturbokitty/sets/72157601602861567/

Here are the rules:

- 3 cards to 2 different people - all handmade.

- Cards should be blank inside so that others can write
on them/personalize them and send out. Halloween
sentiments inside are acceptable.

- Use what you have on hand if you can! You know you
have stuff. Don't buy - shop in your own supplies.
Unless, of course, you are just looking for an excuse to
buy that stamp/paper/chipboard you've had your eye on.

- Send the cards ON TIME.

- Let your partners know when you've gotten theirs by
rating your partners quickly and fairly.

- Celebrate a successful swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...