Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Nights Craft Project

Made a bunch of these little babies last night. Magnets. I had a little trouble with the first batch I made, but once I figured out the glue technique the rest went very smoothly. I used 4 different papers from the same line so that the result will be a mix-n-match.

Not sure what's on today's schedule, but something crafty at some point. I have the goodies to make chocolate chocolate cherry pecan cookies, but sadly my baking anything with chocolate in it makes my hubby sick to his stomach (or so he says). Not in the mood to have him moaning and covering his nose/mouth all day.

Ahh well, wherever my whim takes me today I will share it here. Rest assured.

Have a restful, relaxing, wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...