Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Old Enough to Know Better (?)

September 28th was her 1 year birthday. We celebrated with an eventful trip to the vet, consisting of me being utterly embarrassed by her non-stop "talking" and her being taken into the back to get blood drawn because I couldn't hold her still. She's a handful, and yet she completes my life. She has destroyed a ton of things around this house, including multiple rugs, carpet, shoes and most recently the guest room quilt. From what I've read, chewing is from boredom, but she does it at the oddest times and even after we've spent a ton of time with her and purposely given her play dates. Shouldn't she be over this by now? She has plenty of toys, attention and exercise.

It's frustrating. Really frustrating. She tends to act up when I am gone for the weekend or any amount of time, which is just like a kid, isn't it? I have to say she is damn lucky she is so cute, otherwise I know she'd be out on her ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...