Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Sunday Morning

Spent the night last night at my mom's and we had a breakfast adventure this AM. It was so fun. I always go to be before her...I usually think she's right behind me but she's obviously a night owl. When I woke up in the morning and went in the kitchen to start the coffee, the kitchen was all cleaned and set up for breakfast. She used all her super cute plates and cups and placemats. It was like Christmas when I was a kid, we went to bed to one thing and woke up to magic! She bought me this new pan that we've both been eyeballing and we experimented with Aebleskiver. We made raspberry, apricot and then each had a nutella filled one. My favorite was the apricot, it went well with the Whole Wheat pancake batter I used.

Can't wait to keep trying this, I think it just may be the next big thing!



1 comment:

  1. mmm...yum... you will never have to go to the pastry store!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...