Friday, January 13, 2012

Ditch Diving

OK, the season has officially begun.  We had someone dive the other day (#1 of 2012) - sadly I did not snap a photo.

2012 - Diver #2
TODAY, however, just as I got settled down to my computer to work (yes I DO work)...this kind gentleman honored me with the pleasure of watching him do a 360 and then land in the ditch.  It was a thing of beauty.  Like a ballet, actually.  As he came in front of the house, I knew - even before he rounded the corner - that he was going to bite it.  I could just tell. 
 
I wish I could capture them on video and then put together a high light reel at the end of the season.  Wouldn't that be something?

STATS
2012 Diver #1 - unknown vehicle, male driver, bald tires
2012 Diver #2 - white pick up truck, male driver, 360 ballet move, 3:40pm 1/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...