He came home and mowed the lawn/leaves. This was waiting for him when he came in. I'd say we can call it even.
Bush's Cannellini Florentine - recipe here. Make as described or my way...
- Add a can of italian diced tomatoes
- Stir in 2-3 TBS of tomato paste
- Add 2-3 TBS Penzey's Italian Seasoning (duh)
- Add fresh ground pepper and a good shake of crushed red pepper
- Splash some balsamic in (or better yet a healthy dose of red wine)
- Simmer for a while with a parmesan rind thrown in
- Add cooked bacon at the end, on top, once you've dusted it with fresh parmesan