Monday, October 14, 2013

And ... we're back

Midnight Michigan time. Just returned from Cali. Had an incredible visit. Words cannot describe so I will let the pictures do the talking.

Stay tuned my friends... there are big things on the horizon here at T(o)KC. Exciting, creative, and yummy things!

The sweet, sweet Coco.

AKA "Mini Frido".

The one and only Roo!

Going up the hill by herself. 

Two new loves - my new pancake lens (pretty pics!) and my vanilla berry sauce.

Party decorating with Washi Tape from/at Baum Kuchen.

A friends labor of love - the new Baum Kuchen shop in Glassell Park, CA.

Product photography for K.

Surely a sign - that means something BIG.

Karen and I.  A couple of hours of catching up = extreme happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...