Monday, January 12, 2015

Reorganizing Life in 2015


The shed is about to fall down at any moment. We've known this for a while...but have tempted fate so far. K built this lean-to on the back of the garage to house yard and garden equipment. He's pretty handy to have around. Now we just have to move everything before the shed collapses with all the snow weight.

Once that shed comes down I'm hoping to use the wood for many projects, including having tables custom made for the patio. Perhaps we'll use some as a framework for a wall in my studio as well. Fingers crossed the wood is usable and we can salvage (maybe sell) it.

2015 is the year of reorganization. I have big plans for the Compound (I usually do). We'll be replacing more IKEA furniture with found treasures. There's a goal in mind that I will share as soon as some more rooms are complete and ready for reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...