Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Day After Easter



Even though the weather has been like this... I heart Michigan, I really do. We spent the entire day Saturday prepping for company on Easter. Plan was to have everything done so that we could sit back, relax and socialize. I think we did pretty good! One of my favorite things about this house is that there is plenty of room for people to spread out, and we tend to use almost every room when we host parties. The food, might I add, was fantastic. My SIL and I decided to go with an Easter lunch with basic favorites. Check out the dessert selection!



1 comment:

  1. Your desserts looked fabulous, as usual! Not sure why your "ex-coworkers" did not get any? Hope you had a splendid holiday, miss you tons! Now get back to work :) Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...