Thursday, January 3, 2008

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.



I just spent a few minutes watching "The Story of Stuff." It is an incredibly interesting story and one that I think everyone should listen to, discuss and determine the role they play in it. What can YOU do to reduce "stuff" in your life? I know that my family doesn't do nearly enough! We need to recycle more - be more organized and diligent about it. We need to minimize the amount of waste products we use (have eliminated using paper plates/cups - whoo hoo, big deal..., will be carrying my own grocery bags too.)

Overall I think we need to be more conscientious about what we buy and why and what it replaces and why and how and.... Overall I think we just need to think about what's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...