Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Morning Routines

Do you have a morning routine? Mine usually consists of dragging my butt out of bed and directly to the computer (when I'm home). In Milwaukee it's get up, get dressed, get out. For the past couple of days I have been able to snag this, usually over-active, feline and cuddle with her while I am checking in. She's content to just lay in my arms, get pet and watch my mouse roam around my screen. While we didn't "need" another cat, she sure has livened up the place. If getting Bella made Jane younger, Shamus has turned her back into a kitten. They wrestle and play all the time.

I made myself a pot of coffee (we're almost out! ack!) and am enjoying watching the sun come through the snow covered branches. It's really quite beautiful out. Incredible blue sky. Good start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...