Monday, April 28, 2008

Meet me at Swap-bot


After a hiatus, I have signed up for a few swaps at Swap-bot and created one of my own. It's probably because it's raining today and I feel like being crafty. I haven't been able to do any with all the travel to Milwaukee and everything. I'll be around more this month so I'm indulging in just a few swaps. It's exciting to get mail that isn't bills or junk! Check it out - there are lots of crafts to choose from.

I found the inspiration from this card somewhere on the web. I apologize for not being able to credit the artist. I made three cards and sent this one home with my sister, as I knew she would like it. My favorite thing about it is that it was done with all scraps from my stash - AND I used pieces of a page from a Paper Source catalog I got in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...