Friday, August 8, 2008

The Scrap Box


Today I went to a place in Ann Arbor called The Scrap Box. It is a place where you can donate old craft supplies. They then resell them and/or use them to host groups of kids from Scouts, Day Care, Schools, etc... It's a really great concept.

My friend CD and I donated a bunch of our old rubber stamps that we never use - and for some reason wonder WHY we even bought some of them in the first place. We also donated styrafoam balls, ribbon, string, stickers, and other things.

I thought it was a great concept. If you live in the area, go check it out or check it out online. You'd be surprised what you can donate and feel good about someone else using! You get a receipt for tax deduction as well. Win win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...