Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Monday Morning Miscellaneous...

I'll have to try to not go on and on about how much I miss Lucy. Just know that today is my first day here alone and it totally SUCKS.

Didn't do a lot this weekend or accomplish much. Kent has me beat hands down with productivity - he worked like crazy (most likely to keep his mind off missing Lu Lu). He built shelves in the garage! For the first time in 3 years I may be able to park my car in our two-car garage! Hurrah! He started construction on the berm wall out front. He cut grass, put out bird feeders, had a "free stuff" give away on the front lawn.

I watched a movie, fed my family chicken strips and french fries at 8pm on Saturday night for dinner, played with my friend KW. Yeah, that's about all I can remember. Oh, and I cleaned the kitchen - it's a mess again.

Here's to a more productive week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...