Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unforgetable, that's what you are...

Guess who... (BBC News)

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the - the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."
Washington DC, 27 October, 2003

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
Reuters, 5 May, 2000

"It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber."
Washington DC, 10 April, 2002

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best."
Washington DC, 18 April, 2006

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."
Washington DC, 12 May, 2008

YAY for change and hip-hip-hooray for a brilliant, articulate president to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...