Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Five things to do with Cranberry Cherry Sauce

I'm not a huge cranberry fan, but I sure love this sauce. It's sweet yet tart with freshness from the orange zest and gently spiced. I can find so many ways to use it. It's so versatile.



Five ideas for Cranberry Cherry Sauce:
  • Serve over or alongside pork chops or tenderloin.  Here’s the Kitchn’s lesson on how to cook perfect pork chops.  This tenderloin cooking method has never failed me.
  • Use it to make these cranberry blue cheese appetizers. Or these super easy brie bites.
  • Serve it in the jar alongside an easy to make orange cream cheesespread and cookies.  I love these chocolate sugar cookies – warning the recipe makes a ton, you may want to make half!
  • Spoon it on top of your yogurt like we do.  Add granola (or not, your choice).  
  • Put the jar on a cheese platter along with a jar of Bacon Jam, Trader Joe’s Sweet and Spicy Pecans, Fruit, Cheese (blue cheese, goat cheese and sharp cheddar work well) and crackers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...