Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Say Hello to "Bounce"



Also known as Bella. Or Boo. Or Boo Boo.

If you live at the Compound you most likely go by many names.

Bella earned Bounce after spending a day (!!) in the dryer. We think that she jumped in there when the cleaning people were here and they closed the door when they washed the floor in the mud room. She was unharmed. And extremely lucky that I decided to come home that night vs. staying across the state as I had intended!! Not sure when K would have discovered her missing.

I started to type that I only had one nickname that I know of...but realized that is not true. There are many floating around out there that still get used occasionally. Like Poodle, which I believe was given during my 80's big hair days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...