Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween @ T(o)KC


We've always enjoyed Halloween. When I was a kid, my parents let me have Halloween parties. I think this was because my birthday was so close to the 4th of July and we were always at the cottage. My mom would make my costume (my favorite was a black and orange cheerleading outfit) and we'd have games and prizes and watch scary movies. I wonder if any of my elementary - middle school friends remember any of these parties? (The innocent ones, not the high school ones, those are best not discussed!).  Anyway, I think this is where I got the fondness for Halloween parties and decorating.


I'll be working the Weck jars into the festivities. I've used them as simple candy containers to brighten up a spot.


I'm planning on unveiling a new product (prototype) tomorrow - Cranberry, Cherry Sauce which will be used in martinis and on the cheese board. I also have two desserts in the works, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished product and hear reviews.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...