Friday, October 25, 2013

When in doubt - go shopping

I had a bunch of different things on my to-do list today. Prototype the next recipe, go grocery shopping, work on our product packaging design, stay warm and cozy in bed and watch Netflix, among others. But I chose to go shopping for inspiration on how to create different gift ideas. A fine choice if I do say so myself.

Part of what I think is so awesome about the Weck jars is that they can be reused again and again for so many things. I think they truly are beautiful and functional. So when I went seeking gift packaging ideas I tried to keep that in mind.


Imagine this little cheese crispie tin filled with homemade cheese crackers and accompanied by a jar of bacon jam (coming soon!). It's exactly "just a little something" that I would enjoy giving to someone as a gift. Wouldn't you?

And the coffee tin? That one I'll save for another time. It'll make a great gift set with something coffee/mocha/chocolate that we dream up later.

I'm having a blast - trying with all my might to be smart about what I do, how I spend my time, what I invest in. But really? This isn't work - it's life! Each and every day I do things I love to do and am so excited to share them with my friends and family. The response has been overwhelmingly positive. I'm feeling extremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...