Monday, November 4, 2013

A Day at the Compound

It's a very active week here at T(o)KC. We're preparing for the November 22nd Pop Up Event in big ways. I thought I'd share a glimpse of our day. It's a non-kitchen day, meaning lots of running around and planning, writing, and figuring things out.

We are loving having the jars and lids to play around with in different rooms for different purposes. The little trio of votives on my dresser, in my favorite color, make me happy.


Loving the just-cleaned kitchen! Mid week it will be crazy messy again, but for now, I'm enjoying the clean stove, floor and table area.


This little rack from my Mom changes almost every day. It depends on what I am making and what I might need the jars for. I recently discovered an awesome shop at a local farmers market that makes all sorts of amazing teas and chai mixes. I'm thinking that maybe a Seasonal Susan Special Tea or Chai might be nice to add to the product offering. What do you think?


An organized mess.  I love this little corner in my studio. Research has a new meaning to me now. Researching recipes, packaging, marketing, etc... for myself vs. a client is awesome.


I hope your day, in your little corner of the world, wherever that might be, is as warm, cozy and fulfilling as mine has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...