Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Some green on a rainy day.

Last weeks stint in the kitchen (2 parties in three days) left me unable to focus on the food end of my adventure. It happens. So I turned my focus to another "just a little something" I think is important: the other purposes of the Weck jars.  



Like using the jars as homes for these little guys. They're air plants. Aren't they adorable?


I think they are a perfect match for the simplicity of the jars.


They're easy to maintain. Just give them a 20-30 minute bath every week, shake off, let them dry out and put them back wherever you tucked them away (like in a jar!).


I love them because each one is so different. It'll be a miracle if I don't name them all by the time the Pop Up comes around. I can kind of be a dork like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...