Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's been a long time...

Since I've posted, hasn't it? Well...

We're still here. Keeping busy, traveling, enjoying spring (again and again and again!). I feel like I've had 3 springs between Cali, our South vacation and (finally!) here in Michigan. I have to say it's been a treat. I think Spring may be my favorite season.

So here's what's happening at T(o)KC. Kent is busy working on the patio and a floating sun deck! Yup.

I'm going to try to keep posting updates of the "build" as we go. There's lots still to be done: concrete patio, limestone bench tops, landscaping and more! I'm finally beginning to see it all come together and have a vision for it all.

Also, I have to say that K was correct when he said, "This is a pretty big deck." At the time I didn't think so, but now? Yowza! The parties we will have!

This is the view currently walking up from the sun porch. 
Spending time doing research on what plants I want where. 

Temporary rest stop.

Walking from deck to sun porch.
Imagine new gardens and a path!

Yes..my husband is building me a sun deck! 
The new view from the kitchen table.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...