Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunshine.

I have to admit I went back to bed this morning after making breakfast. The sun hadn't woken up yet, so I decided I wouldn't either. Luckily when I woke up (for the second time) the sun was shining and spent the day with us as we hung out doing chores and enjoying the back yard.

K worked his behind off all weekend. The sun deck is finished - with power! The path and landscaping are next. Hopefully this week!



I spent some time in the gardens. I fall in love with Jane's garden every year. I brought the angel from my Mom's house.




Still in the planning stages for the new landscaping. I have a list of plants I love, just need some thought put into what to put where and how many. I'm hoping to make it pretty easy to maintain.


We love moving the furniture around to suit our needs. We ate dinner outside, under the heater (!!), with the Tigers on tv. Awesome way to end the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...